Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bite

What is this new lipstick??  Just came across my inbox today from Lifestyle Mirror...BITE lipstick.  Such a catchy name and a look at Sephora tells us this:

With this unique formula, one swipe leaves a lush velvet finish for hours of moisturizing color. Organic fruit butters create a creamy texture that conditions and nourishes lips with every use, while antioxidant-rich Resveratrol fights free radicals and helps reduce the appearance of lines. This richly pigmented matte wash of color was created using a unique mix of pigments, powders, and oils for a hydrating finish. 

The above description sings to me...organic fruit butters...lush velvet finish. Most importantly, it contains none of the following:  Parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals or phthalates (what kind of word is that??)

Uhh, have I mentioned I am the biggest sucker for copy??  The next time I come across a Sephora (which I hope is today), I'm going to have to purchase.  If you can't wait and want to purchase online, go here.  And, then tell me what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment