Saturday, April 20, 2013

A new lippy!

I just bought this new lip tint from Clark's Botanicals. I love the packaging and the color is very sheer.  I love it because the texture is just right - not too moist such that it disappears within a couple minutes (I hate that) and not too thick where it's goopy or sticky.  It's just right and has just the sheerest tint of color with a nice shine.
 It actually lasts for hours which I love and leaves my lips moisturized as opposed to some lip glosses that dry out my lips?  I think when a lip gloss leaves my lips peely it must contain a certain ingredient that causes that like petrolatum or something. I don't know what it is but now that I'm thinking about it, I should try to get down to the bottom of it and pinpoint that ingredient. I do not like when my lips are all peely.  When I find out, I will share it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment