Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ahh Chanel Beaute

In the recent May issue of Vanity Fair - Fanfair Beauty, it features Chanel's new lip line - Collection Avant-Premiere.  Ooh, of course there is a color that I want:


Chanel Rouge Coco in Sentiment.
Now, doesn't that just look like a lovely color?  I want it!  Can't wait to try it.

There's just one thing that might hold me back from purchasing.   This:


Yeah, that's my current collection of lovely (and some not so lovely) nudes.  There is a nice variety of brands here - Hourglass, Maybelline (gifted from a friend as I would never purchase Maybelline), NARS, Shu Uemura (twice), Giorgio Armani, MAC, Dolce Gabbana (can you tell which one I'm not a big fan of?  Yes, the DG) and Victoria's Secret. And I have a whole collection of glosses too.

I swear none of the above looks anything like that Chanel Sentiment.  I should probably start wearing my nudes...single color consecutively for a few weeks on end so I can be sure that Sentiment is absolutely different.  Yeah?  Maybe?

1 comment: