Thursday, October 6, 2016

Dog Meditation

These days, I'm practicing dog meditation. That is a form of falling into meditation whilst holding your dog on your lap, in your arms, by your side while petting him.

Yep, that's what I do throughout the day. In the nighttime, we are sort of crate training our little guy so I put him in his crate and pet him to soothe him while he is in his crate. I pet him until he crawls into a little heap and falls asleep. This can be 10 minutes or 20 minutes. In any case, whatever the time, is however long I am meditating.

Pretty good deal right? Yes, go out and get a dog. It's a win-win for everyone! A dog gets a furever home and you get some meditation in your life. Connect with your inner wisdom.

Check out A Purposeful Rescue, which is where we got our very senior (10 years old) puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment