Friday, January 31, 2014

Happy Chinese New Year!

Today is Chinese New Year.  Year of the Horse.

We celebrated with a dumpling party with some friends.  I had horse crafts for the kiddos, compliments of Red Ted Art, the adults made dumplings and even some of the kids helped make some dumplings.

For dessert we had sweet rice cakes.  A great way to ring in the new year.

I love the post from Mystic Mamma for what's to come for the Year of the Horse.

“Fast action flows just right for you if you are compatible with Horse energy by having Horse, Tiger, Dog, or Sheep in your Chinese Four Pillars chart of animal year, month, day, and hour…”

I'm a dog!  So this will be a good year for me!! Thank goodness because I was not really feeling last year.  I was really glad for last year to be over.  This year is gonna ROCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment