Thursday, June 13, 2013

Whoa...detox



Wait, did I just congratulate myself on Tuesday for a job well done on fasting? Wow, did I have a doozy of an evening Tuesday night.  During the evening I think I drank a little too much water because I was getting up every hour to go to the bathroom.  Zzzzzz...and then when I woke up in the morning, my body was sweating and my hands were shaking.  I was so woozy.  I am told those are symptoms of detox. Which probably is a good sign!  Now, had I planned properly and not gone on my fast on the two days where I actually had client meetings, I may have been able to detox some more or at least handle myself properly. Instead I raced to the kitchen to make myself a very satisfying watermelon smoothie.  Aahh, so delicious - filtered water, juice of one lemon, meat of one small watermelon, a pinch of pink himalayan sea salt and some mint sprigs.  YUM!  And then I just continued to drink green juices and water for the rest of the day.  Whew, I made it.  :o)
Can't wait to do this again...in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment