Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Stiggly Cleanse


I've mentioned in a previous post that I am on a cleanse...today was my fasting day.  I feel pretty proud that I fasted today, went to a meeting at a client's and was perfectly put together despite only having water all day, AND I prepared a lovely meal for our little D and did not take one bite of the deliciousness.

Dinner for D tonight was spelt grains cooked in chicken bone broth and roasted cauliflower and kale.  Yum, right?

Can't wait to get back to food...even just smoothies.  Many other stigglyites fast for more than 24 hours. I don't know how they do it.  It's just rather, how should I put it, b-o-r-i-n-g.  Who wants to just drink plain ole boring water all day when there is so much more to be had out there?  So many appealing flavors?

Right about now, I'm feeling a bit light-headed and really just want to take myself to bed so that tomorrow will come sooner. Tomorrow, I'm going back to said client so hopefully, I will be just as put together as today.  I will come off my cleanse with a glass of watermelon smoothie - filtered water, watermelon, juice of a couple of lemons and some sea salt. I might throw in some mint.  I will be sure to drink this first thing in the morning so as to make sure I don't have any adverse effects before jumping into a car.

Boy, do I feel accomplished!  See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment