Friday, June 7, 2013

I covet

(photo pulled from Lemlem website)

Came across this coverup via Daily Candy (thaaanks!)  I love this coverup and covet it for summer.  Oh wait...maybe it won't look that supple on me since I am not a size 0...do you see how thin that model's legs are?  Yeah, not so much my legs.

Never mind.
A quick review of Lemlem.com and I see that this brand was founded by model, Liya Kebede and carries hand-woven cotton scarves, women's clothing and children's dresses made by traditional artisans in Liya's native Ethiopia.

Actually, I rather like a lot of things on this site.  Take a look. Looks so chic, cool and comfortable!

Why I love this dress?  Because the fit is described as having a loose, boxy fit through body.  Yeah, I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment