Sunday, June 21, 2015

The curse of being able to sew

I actually LOVE sewing. It's like mediation to me...sort of like baking too. I can bake all day. Sometimes if I haven't sewn in a while I miss it. However, I still also view it as a curse because I'm a bit crazy.



Sometimes, I will be in need of something like a cotton zip bag to hold my comforter in and when I find it online I say to myself, "I can make that!" And then I don't buy the product because I'm sure I will just make it...but WHEN?! And then it never gets made. The hubs keeps reminding me that I've been saying I'll make us cloth napkins for a year now...still no large cloth napkins.

I am a procrastinator like no other. I often will sew project for birthday presents for D's friends and I usually don't get around to doing them until one or two days before the birthday! And because I'm not that great at sewing, I often have to take my project apart and re-sew it so you can imagine, I am staying up late night a few days before any birthday. Zzzz...

Does anyone else have this problem? I think I better just jump online and purchase those comforter bags I need. The bedroom is looking a bit unkempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment