Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Power of PR



This is my client. Laurel Whole Plant Organics. I love this brand.  There is truly no other brand like LWPO - 100% certified organic or biodynamic ingredients, 100% pure. No water, no alcohol, no fillers of any kind, EVER.


Even brands like Tata Harper, beautiful, well-known uses alcohol.  Alcohol is a filler!  I mean, I'm not saying her products don't work, but she uses a filler.  And I'm not saying I won't use her products.  Come on, I'm a product junkie. I can't resist.  So, I'll let you know what I think of her products when I get around to purchasing.

For now, I want to talk about PR and why I'm so passionate about it!  LWPO was just featured on Refinery29.  Posted on Sunday.  On Monday, LWPO emails and telephones were off the hook!  They must've had over 100 orders in one day.

That is the power of PR. I love it. And much more affordable than any strategically placed ad that might or might not work.

Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment