Friday, December 12, 2014

Water..

THIS is amazing!  And you know what?  It could not have come at a better time for me.  Well, anytime that I would've come across this article would've been good for me.

I definitely do not drink enough water.  That article has now convinced me.
Bathroom breaks be darned...really.  That is really the reason why I never drink water.  Because I do not like to take bathroom breaks and I definitely do not like having the feeling of having to go to the bathroom but being stuck driving, or waiting in line for something or just generally not having easy access to a restroom!

I am that person that will be in the middle of working on a document a project, sewing or whatever and I will not want to take a break until my eyeballs are swimming in my head.

Alas, after reading the above linked article, I may just have to throw laziness to the wind and just drink A LOT of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment