Friday, April 28, 2017

I love you because

When I read this post on MindBodyGreen, I thought, "YES!" This just makes sense. I want to forever always say, "I love you because..." rather than just I love you. It is so much more meaningful and I'm sure it makes the receiver feel so good about themselves. Why not share it with your friends as well and not just your close loved ones? Haven't you ever said, "I love you." to a friend because he or she is doing something silly? Imagine if you followed that up with "I love you because you always make life silly." Or whatever. It's just so gooood.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soma Pain Reliever, Smart Pills related to cognitive enhancement, pain,etc. Good quality medications and customer satisfactory results assured. Well-packaged and better shipping facilities available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! I’m enjoying the template/theme of this website. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very hard to get that “ perfect balance” between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you’ve done a very good job with this.
    Buy Generic Medicine is an online store that offers medicines for customers at an affordable price.
    Artvigil
    Artvigil online
    Buy Artvigil online
    Buy artvigil 150 mg online

    ReplyDelete