Monday, April 10, 2017

If you do ONE thing for your child...make it this

If you do one thing for your child (children), I think it should be to get them used to Apple Cider Vinegar. This one ingredient is good for so many things. I swear whenever I feel like a cold is coming on, I just take a shot of ACV with honey before bed and in the morning I always feel better and I usually kick the cold. When my child has a cold coming on it's usually harder to catch it before it hits because she's not really sharing the signs. But, I'm convinced that when I give her the elixir it makes the cold run through must faster.
This is my protocol for when she has a cold: Lemon/honey water plus extra Acerola Berry Powder all day long. At night right before bed, a shot of ACV mixed with honey and a little bit of warm water to melt the honey. I diffuse OnGuard in her bedroom at night. Wake up in the morning, repeat. If she has congestion or hard coughing I will diffuse Breathe in her room. But the ACV is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment