Friday, September 2, 2016

Best sun products

Summer is almost over..but here in sunny California, there is always need for sun protection. Here are some of my favorite products that I have been using all summer:



Firstly, a nice sun hat.
I can't remember where I got mine, but it's a basic straw, woven hat..I've been seeking out something like this though because I often wear my hair up and need a space for my ponytail! HOWEVER, someone recently said, "Oh no, you need to cover your head!" So...maybe not.

I saw this hat once on a girl and she looked so cool, so chic with it on. I definitely covet this "spinner" hat from Lola Hats. Just a tad out of my price range right now but maybe next summer.

Okay, now onto sunscreens...well, first Golden Sundrops. I absolutely adore this product from Lalun Naturals.



This product is NOT a sunscreen but rather "an antioxidant, free radical scavenging blend to help skin defend itself against environmental assaults such as UV exposure and pollution" I like that. The founder, Maggie Mahboubian used it all day during an event that took place by the water and she did not get burned.
Second, I really like Manda Sun Paste for those very fair-skinned beauties. My friend has two very fair skinned daughters. I used this Manda paste on their skin whilst at the beach and they did not get sunburned at all. This is very pastey. It has a very thick consistency and it is not made to "melt" into the skin. I like to use it if I know I'm going to be in the sun for a very long time, being active. I bought the smaller size just to test out and I like it. I'm sure I will have it into next summer too.



Finally, I adore Beautycounter's Sunscreen stick. It's so easy to apply, it works great and it smells like orange chocolate. The size looks small but it lasts quite a long time. They just launched a larger size for body so of course, I got that size too. Now it sits right by our front door along with several other sunscreens so we always remember to apply before we walk out the door!






No comments:

Post a Comment