Thursday, June 22, 2017

Finding a little more time

I often feel like there's not enough time in the day to get things done. Sometimes, it might be because I have a hard time focusing. Emails can derail me.

We are in New York right now and I'm waking up EST and this feel really good! I'm up by 6am (3am in PST), the whole family is still sleeping and it feels really good to be laser focused and make progress.
I can find quiet time to work after the babes goes down at night, but I'm so much more of a morning person. Working late into the night is exhausting plus, the whole email thing (or texts) can still get derailing in the evening as the whole world is still up. I think that if I can make it a point to wake up extra early, and of course go to bed early then I can probably find at least one hour to be hyper focused on work.
It's not that I have a lot of work commitments from my business. I think it's more about finding time to work on my side projects like my board role at Conscious Capitalism LA and of course, the school.
I would LOVE to live six months in New York and six months in Los Angeles. Oh wait, but then what would I do with the kid??

No comments:

Post a Comment