Sunday, November 1, 2015

The KonMari Method...

Just came across this article on Well+Good the other day...and I have to say, I am intrigued. I think I've had a few friends tell me about this little book, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo and how apparently it's sparked quite a craze in uplifting people's lives through organization. This article has really piqued my interest and I think I am just going to go ahead and buy this book! It looks relatively easy to get through, not too many pages and apparently should be life-changing. Liberating. I am all for that right now. Lord knows I've got WAAAAYYYY too much clutter. If I can get rid of half of what I currently have and be happy with it, well, then let's get to it I say. I'll let you know how it goes. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment